After the installation a final key for te ProCloudServer must be requested. Since the creation is done in Australia at least one working day has to be considered
The following are the minimum requirements. The deployment will depend on usage and other environmental factors.
Memory 8.0 GB
CPU 2.4 GHz x 4
Disk Space 20 GB
If you think the number of concurrent users will be more than 100, recommended memory and CPU is 16.0 GB and ‘2.4GHz x 8’ respectively.
The following are the minimum requirements. Follow the recommendations of the respective DB manufacturer
Memory 4.0 GB
CPU 2.4 GHz x 4
Disk Space 10 GB
SQL Server 2008 R2 and above (recommended)
SQL Server Express 2008 R2 and above
MySQL Server 5.6 and 5.7
The following driver versions need to be used for optimal performance:
32-bit ODBC driver between versions 5.2.4 and 5.3.6 for MySQL databases
An EA user with appropriate permissions should be present for each EA database.
Note that Active Directory credentials cannot be used.
Windows Server 2012
Windows Server 2012 R2
Windows Server 2016
Windows Server 2019
An user with admin privileges is needed.
Other required features
Internet Information Service (IIS) 7.5 and above
Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5 and above.
You need at least 1 EA repository (or more) and 1 Prolaborate repository
The following ports should be open:
• Port of EA database(s); Pro Cloud Server (PCS) should be able to access the EA database(s)
• Port of PCS; Prolaborate and Enterprise Architect should be able to connect to PCS. Default port (Http) is 804, https is 805 and Management Port is 803
• Port of Prolaborate database; Prolaborate application should be able to connect to its database.
• Port of Prolaborate application; End-users should be able to access Prolaborate website. You will be asked for an open port during installation of Prolaborate.
• Port of WebSocket application; End-users should be able to receive real-time in-app notifications from Prolaborate application. You will be asked for an open port during installation of Prolaborate.
• WebSocket application establishes connection from the end-user’s browser to Prolaborate to let it send in-app notifications.
Prolaborate is compatible with following browsers:
Chrome 44 or above (recommended)
Firefox 38 or above
Safari 9 or above
Microsoft Edge 75 or above
• A minimum screen resolution of 1280x720 is required for the best use of Prolaborate
Enable HTTPS in Prolaborate.
• Needs a certificate from a trusted provider
• Enable SSL for EA Models.
• Active Directory (AD): AD server should be accessible from Prolaborate. AD port should be opened.
• Mailer Configuration (SMTP): SMTP server should be accessible from Prolaborate. SMTP port should be opened.
• Confluence Integration: Prolaborate website should be accessible from Confluence i.e, it should be whitelisted in your security policies.
• Jira Integration: Prolaborate website should be able to connect with Jira i.e, it should be whitelisted in your security policies.
• Sharepoint analog