Prolaborate is the 'Next Step' for the modelling fraternity. Prolaborate allows users to create tailored set of views that reduce complexity, focus attention and increase the accessibility of model information for the non-modeling community who are more concerned with consuming the models. Prolaborate also provides dashboards, impact analysis, gated reviews and much more to leverage information from the model to provide unique windows into the model for a custom audience
- Prolaborate socializes your architecture to engage and inform your organization
- Highly focused model views can drive digital transformation, impact and decision analysis
- Prolaborate lets you take an enterprise model to C-level executives with confidence
- Personalize experiences for different user groups
- No modeling know-how required to drive important decisions forward
- Prolaborate also offers dashboards, impact analysis, gated reviews, and more to leverage information from the model and provide unique windows into the model for an individual audience.
- Integration for JIRA, Confluence, Sharepoint and EAdocx
We're excited to announce the highly anticipated release of Prolaborate V5. The new version holds significant value for our esteemed customers for several reasons. The new release introduces a range of features and capabilities specifically designed to support Application Portfolio Management, also known as APM. The APM Accelerator for Sparx Architecture Platform is an accelerator package offered by Sparx for Enterprise Architecture teams seeking to establish Application Portfolio Management through guided practices. Prolaborate V5 aligns with Prolaborate V3.7 in most aspects, with the exception of Excel Import and Matrix Creation. In this article, we will introduce the exciting new features that are part of Prolaborate V5.
The advanced lifecycle roadmap is a powerful method for showcasing the status of various architectural artifacts, such as applications, capabilities, or projects. It plays a pivotal role in the Application Portfolio Planning providing a clear and concise overview of their lifecycles.
Over the years, we have observed that our customers rely heavily on charts to visualize data. Furthermore, we have noticed that many users create multiple charts for the same object and each chart displays different data points.
Dynamic Charts will reduce such redundant efforts and will offer more intuitive reports for users to analyze information based on various attributes. Users can pick the data they would like to see on the go. This enhancement allows for greater flexibility and efficiency in data representation.
Dynamic Charts can be enabled in the following chart types:
- Bar (Regular and Stacked)
- Column (Regular and Stacked)
- Landscape charts representing multi-level hierarchical information
Users always prefer curated and succinct insights from complex architecture information, to focus on important aspects of the business.
- Card Widget allows architects to highlight business information and key metrics from model in your dashboard Designed to highlight vital metrics like cost, numbers, counts, and text, the Card Widget allows for concise and visually appealing presentation of key information.
- Our business users highly appreciate this widget for providing valuable insights into crucial aspects, including Total Cost Of (TCO) applications, applications count based on key attributes, percentage of high-impact applications and much more.
We have introduced an advanced Rich text editor, to enhance documentation in dashboards. This new editor replaces the HTML editor widget and offers improved functionalities and benefits to users who require custom texts and formatting options. The Rich Text editor significantly enhances the appeal and presentability of dashboards to stakeholders. With additional features that simplify the editing documentation content in dashboards, it becomes the ideal choice for text and image presentation.
The Rich Text Editor is now also available for customizing email templates. This new editor provides enhanced functionalities and benefits for users who need custom texts and formatting options, making it easier to customize emails.
‘Inline editing using a simple list view, powered by metadata to allow context-based model editing’.
List views, designed to resemble Excel-like interfaces, have always been the choice for stakeholders when it comes to viewing and updating model information. Whether it's the task of viewing and updating applications, managing data entities, or modifying requirements and use cases, the combination of list views and inline editors has consistently delivered the most sought-after user experience.
The List view and inline editor is enabled in all key model viewing capabilities of Prolaborate.
- Viewing artifacts (or child elements) of a package
- List of Elements listed based on charts and reports
LIVE CONTROLLED ACCESS
Allow users to view, edit, and collaborate on parts of live Enterprise Architect models.
Prolaborate Rich User Interface
RICH USER EXPERIENCE
Simplify the user experience by publishing just the right amount of information. Nothing more, nothing less!
AGILE MODEL REVIEWS
Customized workflow-driven reviews on live EA diagrams for better focus and rapid improvements. Stop emailing documents and spreadsheets!
SMARTER REAL-TIME COLLABORATION
Work together and smarter with enterprise-wide collaboration powered by EA model information. Don't shoot 1000 emails!
ENABLE EA MODELS IN CONFLUENCE / SHAREPOINT
Create dynamic, self-refreshing, EA model based pages in Confluence and SharePoint. Never copy / paste again. Go digital!
SEAMLESS INTEGRATION WITH JIRA
Link your user stories or epics from Jira or Azure DevOps to EA processes or use cases effortlessly. Don't shovel data between tools!
Prolaborate - Graphs and Dashboards to Support Architecture analysis
- Create Strategy maps, Application Portfolio diagrams or Service landscapes using the multi-level landscape diagrams. Refer Landscape Diagrams
- Multi-layered charts like Tree-maps, Sun Burst charts to let users navigate multi-layer model information. Refer Tree Maps, Sun Burst charts
- Enhance decision making process through multi-dimensionalBubble Charts
- Dynamic Road-Maps to visualize key milestones and events
- Design Dashboards using intuitive designer - No Scripts or SQL required! Refer Prolaborate Widgets
Prolaborate - Enhancements to foster wider stakeholder engagement on Models
- Confluence Macro to seamlessly include EA Models in Confluence pages
- Create and edit Model elements using a web-based Excel interface
- Live integration with Jira, Azure DevOps to create a unified view across tools. Refer Integrations
- SAML (ADFS, Okta, Oracle AM, etc.) support and integration to allow Federated Single Sign-on.
- Simplify sharing and collaboration by sharing simple links to let users access specific dashboards or model contents. Refer Simple Links
- Visualize, understand, and analyze relationships using the new intuitive Relationship Matrix
Show Enterprise Architect models that are accessible from anywhere, anytime, and on any device. Share selected model information relevant to your business users No thick client required!
Greatly reduce the complexity and prevent unprecedented access by effectively limiting the visibility of contents to the intended audience.
Embed live, interactive, auto-updating pages from EA Models in Enterprise Knowledge Management systems such as Confluence and SharePoint.
Enable context-based discussions and send out invitations to engage the right stakeholders and gather comments quickly.
Create advanced reports, charts and superior impact-analysis graphs from EA models to answer key business queries.
Make your review process agile by enabling the right teams to perform the detailed reviews and the managers to approve based on their recommendations.
LIVE SYNC - Always see up-to-date information
DASHBOARD-DESIGNER - Design custom dashboards
AD INTEGRATION - Enable Active Directory SSO
SHARE EA LINKS - Get Shareable links to EA Items
CHANGE NOTIFICATIONS - Get notified on EA model updates
SEARCH - All-in-One-Finder
FORM DESIGNER - Design Custom forms for Stereotypes
BEARBEITENT - Edit textual information of EA items
THEME MANAGEMENT- Modify theme per your Organization's style