pure::variants for Enterprise Architect
pure::variants for Enterprise Architect is the most efficient tool to create and maintain reusable UML and SysML models with Sparx System Enterprise Architect.
It provides variant management and model tailoring for Sparx System Enterprise Architect models including all SysML and UML models. It allows model project variants to be automatically created from a variable master project by feature selection in pure::variants. Architecture variability mapping and intrinsic rules relating to optional, alternative, mandatory and related features ensure valid, accurate and consistent models. Instead of using a copy and modify approach users can now make effective reuse of complete models and model elements.
pure::variants for Enterprise Architect allows you to:
- Capture domain know-how about architecture and design variability and make this available to other members of your team
- Reuse architecture, designs, models stored in Enterprise Architect Models
- Allow easy, automated assembly and tailoring of model variants
- Integrate model-based-development as part of a Software Product Line
- Speed production of model-to-code and improve consistency and quality
Get pure::variants for Enterprise Architect
More information and purchasing details.
Or contact us directly