Build reliable, well understood systems using UAF 1.0 and Enterprise Architect
Incorporated within Enterprise Architect 13, the Unified Architecture Framework (UAF) provides support to specific frameworks, such as DoDAF, MODAF, UPDM, NAF and others. Support of UAF is is built into Enterprise Architect, with provision to migrate up from UPDM 2.1
The Unified Architecture Framework Profile (UAFP) 1.0 is also implemented within Enterprise Architect’s support of UAF. Full functionality for UAF is automatically available to all end users with a valid UPDM plug-in or Enterprise Architect Suite Edition license.
Enterprise Architect can be used to specify operational capabilities, services and interactions between complex systems, as well as trace systems to strategies and organizations to verify architectural completeness. Harness the best practices derived from historical support of DoDAF, MODAF and UPDM, to develop well-formed models with clear separation of stakeholder concerns.
- Replaces the Unified Profile for DoDAF and MODAF (UPDM) Ver. 2.1.
- Easily migrate existing models from UPDM to UAF.
- UAF-Modellvorlagen mit kontextsensitiver Modellierung zur Maximierung der Produktivität
- UAF model templates with context-sensitive modeling to maximise productivity.
- Model Validation to help ensure consistency and correctness.
- Dedicated UPDM Toolbox.
- Out of the box support in Enterprise Architect - no separate download required