With the initial release of the Airline Industry Data Model (AIDM), and with an increasing number of airline industry standardization workgroups leveraging and adding to the data model, a training consortium of Sparx Systems’ Training Partners will support the data model with a global training program designed specifically for the airline industry. The content of the training program has been selected based on input from the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and will focus on ensuring participants gain sound practical skills in how to use Sparx Systems’ Enterprise Architect to work with the AIDM.
IATA’s Airline Industry Data Model (AIDM) is a common point of reference to store:
- industry-agreed vocabulary
- data definitions and their relationships
- logical and XML Message Schema models
- related business requirements such as processes and use cases
The AIDM project was launched to upgrade the industry’s capability to develop and maintain a vital component of the industry - the messaging standards. The AIDM is governed by the IATA Passenger Services Conference, which oversees data exchange standards in a wide area of airline commercial and operational activities.
This training will provide guidance and skills to individuals involved in the development of Airline Industry Data Exchange standards, as well as organizations or individuals wanting to use the models in the AIDM for development of their IT systems.
The training can be beneficial to a variety of organizations, including but not limited to:
- IT Providers
- Airline Business Partners (Airports, Air Traffic Managers, Travel Agents, Ground Handlers, etc.)
- Standards Organizations of Airlines and Airline Business Partners.
It can also be beneficial to a variety of individual roles, such as:
- Business Analysts
- IT messaging and systems developers
- Enterprise & enterprise Information architects
- Data Architects
- SMEs involved in project and standards development
Public training for individuals 2 days
IATA Airline Industry Data Model (AIDM) target Audience Business Analysts
Download the full Agenda
The Training will be held at an Airport Hotel on a major european Airport (London, Amsterdam or Frankfurt). The location will be defined according to the majority of the participants.
Once the minimum number of 4 participants is reached, you receive an order confirmation.
This training can also be booked as Inhouse Training, duration 3 days.
Next Public Training Schedule:
Inhouse Training 3 days
Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect Training for IATA Airline Industry Data Model (AIDM) for Data/XSD Modeler
Download the full Agenda
You will receive a deep knowledge of how to use and work with Enterprise Architect.
A coursebook as well as a Certifilate is include.
We’re happy to work with you to find an appropriate training course schedule for your company.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request further details.
This program is specific to the Airline Industry, and also addresses airports which share a number of standards with the Airline Industry. It empowers aviation industry participants, showing how Sparx Systems’ Enterprise Architect, a user friendly and powerful visual modeling platform, can be used to realize the greatest benefits from the AIDM.
A brief statement of the training program:
- Training content prepared in coordination with IATA staff responsible for the Airline Industry Data Model
- Empowers a wide range of aviation industry participants
- Global coverage with a unique, world class, industry based training offer
- Participants will learn how to leverage the initial contents of the Airline Industry Data Model, and how to contribute to it if desired. Designed to leverage the greatest benefit from the AIDM
- Quality Program based on decades of best practice and collective expertise
- Supported by a flexible delivery model
- Participants will learn Industry best practice in the use of Enterprise Architect, a user friendly and powerful visual modeling platform with more than 380.000 active users