As an Architect, why should I start with Labnaf?
I could use ArchiMate as long as
- I had to deal only with simple or isolated architecture projects
- Architecture outcomes, usefulness and costs were not much scrutinized nor understood
Today I need to switch from ArchiMate to Labnaf
- I need direct and continuous collaboration with a single language from idea to software in production
- I need to enable re-use, reduce costs, optimize quality, optimize consistency, manage complexity and enable a focus on growth
- I need a prefab vehicle to coordinate IT and business stakeholder efforts towards meaningful transformations and optimized business outcomes