- Collaborations view. Quick access to all of Enterprise Architect's collaboration features in a single location.
- Greater control over the visualizations of the Properties. Discussions and Notes editing can also now be done directly from the Properties View.
- Decision Table Support including tables using 'Rule as a Row', 'Rule as a Column', or the new 'Rule as Crosstab' layout.
- Streamlined user interface for most used operations (searching, creating, editing).
Pro Cloud Server
- Lizenzserver-Integration mit Active Directory.
- Floating license server groups made easier. Simply select from predefined lists and save.
- Logging for the Worker offers a convenient way to ensure that modified diagrams are kept up-to-date for WebEA users.
Read more and download the latest Build of the Pro Cloud Server
- Create elements with the Element Editor or import them via CSV.
- Highlight the impact of business changes by visualizing and analyzing relationships via the Relationship Matrix
- EA to MS Teams Add-in. Share live architecture and modeling information from your Enterprise Architect (EA) models to Microsoft Teams.
- Custom Advanced Visualizations. Build specialized charts that answer key queries for your business audience.