Capturing and managing requirements in word documents and spreadsheets is insufficient when managing the requirements of complex, multifaceted projects. As teams increasingly collaborate remotely, the ability to share and keep track of changes in word/spreadsheet documents between multiple teams throughout the design, development, and implementation phases of projects, makes document-based requirements management less effective and more prone to failed project delivery.
Using a comprehensive Requirement Management tool like Enterprise Architect provides traceability, version control, real-time collaboration, and integration with other software development tools. These functions combine to provide powerful Requirements Management with effective governance control.
In this webinar, you will learn how Enterprise Architect can integrate with MS Word and MS Excel to:
- Import Requirements from MS Word document into Enterprise Architect as Model documents and Requirement elements.
- Export or publish requirements to MS Word document.
- Import Requirements from MS Excel Spreadsheet into Enterprise Architect.
- Export requirements to MS Excel spread sheet.
- Synchronize changes to the Requirements imported from MS Word and Excel documents.
Don't miss this opportunity on the 15. October 2020 to learn more about Enterprise Architect an.
Wed, Oct 14, 2020 11:00 PM - Thu, Oct 15, 2020 12:00 AM CEST
Note: Your time zone is displayed in the registration process