MDG Link for Visual Studio
Light and agile bridge linking Enterprise Architect and Visual Studio.NET
The Model Driven Generation (MDG) Link for Visual Studio.NET provides an integrated solution for users of the Professional and Corporate versions of Enterprise Architect and Visual Studio.NET. With a host of new features the MDG Link for Visual Studio.NET enhances user productivity.
Simple, Efficient Navigation between EA and Visual Studio.NET
With the MDG Link for Visual Studio.NET, navigating between EA and Visual Studio.NET is enhanced. Simple key combinations take the user directly from the EA model to the specific location in the code in Visual Studio.NET.
- Provides a lightweight bridge between Enterprise Architect and Visual Studio.NET
- Simple and efficient navigation between code and model
- Support for different development configurations
- Build and run projects from within Enterprise Architect
- Intuitive and easy to use
- Low license cost
- Forward and Reverse Code Engineering - Support for C#, Visual C++, VB.Net, J#
Download the Trial Edition to experience the fully functional 30 day trial version of the MDG Link for Visual Studio.
MDG Link has been retired as of EA 14. The add-in is explicitly no longer being loaded by EA. The ability to import and synchronize Visual Studio projects is now a built-in feature.
In EA 15.2, you can find this feature under the Ribbon : Develop > Source Code > Solutions > Import a <project type>
This Plugin is with Enterprise Architect Version 12 a part of all Editions.