Stunning charts and instant predefined searches
- Search for Active Tasks – Tasks that are being worked on right now.
- Tasks ending Today.
- Tasks that are to start Today.
- Tasks that have reached overdue status.
- You can also create charts of active and overdue tasks.
- Searches and charts can also be created on recently completed and all completed tasks.
- Track resource and role activity over the past 30 days.
- New searches to see brief and full search reports on Tasks.
- New one click charts for resource and task summaries make it easy to build up a working dashboard for project management.
Everything you need to manage change elements inside Enterprise Architect. Show the Changes windows, quickly see verified changes, new changes and incomplete changes. Searches and charts for recently requested changes and recently completed changes also available.
Show the defects window, search for verified defects, new defects and unresolved defects. Search and chart recently reported defects and recently resolved defects.
Show the issues window, search for verified issues, new issues and unresolved issues. Search and chart new issues and unresolved issues.
Show the tasks window, search for verified tasks, new tasks and incomplete tasks. Search and chart new tasks and incomplete tasks.
Show the events window, searches for high priority and open events. Search and chart recently reported events and recently completed events.
Show the decisions window, search on verified decisions, new decisions and decisions with no effective date. Search and chart on recently created decisions, and recently effective decisions.
Search for tests on recently modified elements, recent test results, tests that have recently passed and failed and recently differed tests.
Create pie and bar charts on recent test results. Chart test results from the last week, 30 days or as a summary. Quickly find Tests that have not been run or checked
The Document view allows you to open and edit Linked Documents in line with the diagram view. Rapidly switch between linked documents by single clicking elements in the project browser, diagrams or search results.
The Document view also gives you access, through a handy draw down menu, to edit and reload the document, as well as setting the default zoom. Two new searches have been added giving quick access to all elements in the model with linked documents - or just the ones that have been modified recently.