Everything you need to get running each day:
- Common Views
- Mail and Calendar
- Access your work
- Active Searches
- Environment and UI setup
Building your model:
- New Elements and Packages
- New Diagrams
- Matrices Tables and Scenarios
- Database and Schema building
- Baselines and Transforms
Controls for the look and feel of your diagrams:
- Save and edit
- Look and Feel
- Fonts and Colors
- Element alignment and locking
- Diagram Filters
Getting information out of your model:
- Generate RTF and Web documentation
- Saving images and printing
- Export in CSV and XMI
- Version Control and Reusable Assets Server
- Generate Patterns and Technologies
- Technology specific generation
Configuration of the model and environment:
- Manage Technologies
- Setup Users and Groups
- Version Control
- Model transfer and integrity
- Project options and reference data
- Project and UML Types
- External Tools
Tools to help you get the job done:
- Discussions and Reviews
- QA and Testing
- Kanban Creation, Patterns and Locations
- Task and Resources Search and Graphs
- Changes, Defects, Issues, Tasks, Events, Decision, Searches and Graphs
- Testing Windows, Searches, Reports
Everything you need for all types of Coding:
- Database building
- Import / Export WSDL, XSD
- Code Editors, Imports and Configuration
- Build, Run, Test, Analyze, Deploy
- Add-ons and Integrations
Bring your models to life with Simulation:
- Windows and Layouts
- Simulation Searches
- Build and run compiled Simulations
- BPSim and OpenModelica
- Simulation controls to start, stop, step, etc.
- Analyzer Scripts
- Search and open files
- Access to the Debugger, Profile, Recorder and Testing windows
- Other execution windows
- Build and Run quick buttons
Extend and specialize the capabilities of Enterprise Architect:
- Enable and access Add-in technology.
- Configure and manage how Add-Ins work.
- Display a convenient list of available Add-Ins.
- Access Help and Example models for each Add-in.
Tools to create and edit model elements with Ease:
- The Specify Ribbon becomes available when you access the Specification Manager.
- Manage baselines and auditing.
- Manage change within your Specification Package.
- Edit notes and text selections.
- Publish as Joomla, HTML or generate documentation.
- Access the Relationship Matrix and Traceability Window.
- Access discussions.
- Edit element properties.
Rich and powerful document editing capabilities:
- The Document Edit Ribbon becomes available upon opening an editable document.
- Edit linked and imported documents with ease.
- Import the contents of existing documents.
- Manage tables, paragraphs, text alignment, spelling and fonts.
- Create a Project glossary entry and adjust page zoom.