The new Diagram Specification View creates a running narrative of a diagram allowing a modeler to effectively read the diagram's story. The tool gives an instant picture of whether the diagram is complete and meaningfully annotated. It provides a welcomed view for those who prefer text to pictures.
- An immediate and easy to use Specification View popped out from the side
- Easy access from the << button on the diagram frame (right hand side)
- Reveals quickly how much detail a diagram contains (or is missing!)
- Allows inline editing that is immediately reflected on the diagram
- Confidently send your model to the document generator, knowing the content is meaningul and complete