MDG Integration brings many of the benefits and rich modeling power of Enterprise Architect and UML 2.5 to Microsoft Visual Studio 2013.
Intuitive navigation and editing of the model is provided directly inside the IDE using the EA Project Explorer. At the click of a button, MDG Integration allows you to reverse engineer and generate .NET code from UML elements using EA's template driven Code Engineering Framework. Reporting and documentation is also covered, with high-quality rich text and web-based document generation built-in. With support for MDA transformations, Baseline management and Engineering of key XML based technologies, MDG Integration provides the functionality required of a fully fledged modeling platform right inside Visual Studio.
NOTE: The MDG Integration for Visual Studio add-in doesn't currently support Visual Studio 2017.
The built-in Project Import functionality introduced in EA 14 however does allow for import of Visual Studio 2017 projects. See ribbon: Code > Import > Project.
- Seamless integration of Enterprise Architect and UML 2.x into Microsoft Visual Studio 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012 and 2013
- Navigate and refine the development model using UML, allowing model and code to become one
- Connect your Enterprise Architect models to C#, VB .Net, Visual C++ and J# projects in Visual Studio
- Generate high quality, template driven, reports in Rich Text and HTML format
- Share blueprints between analysts, architects and developers
- Collaborate with team members and improve communication using the built-in model discussion forum
- Fast-track development with MDA transforms
- Visualise and model database schemes, WSDL and XSD documents
You can find further information here: MDGIntegration UserGuide
Download the Trial Edition to experience the fully functional 30 day trial version of the MDG Integration or purchase the full version.
Before downloading the MDG Integration for Visual Studio please ensure that the following software is installed on the system:
- Visual Studio 2005/2008 or Visual Studio 2010 Enterprise Architect 8.0 Build 864 or above
- Visual Studio 2013 Architect 9.3 or later
- Professional Edition or higher Editions
- The legacy version (4.0) can be downloaded for Enterprise Architect 8 and 7.5
- The legacy version (3.5) can be downloaded for Enterprise Architect 7.1 and earlier
- 1 page summary
- Detailed PowerPoint presentation
- 20 Minute multimedia presentation
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
This Plugin is with Enterprise Architect Version 7.5 a part of following Products:
Ultimate, Systems Engineering und Business & Software Engineering.
Which product fullfills your needs, take a look onto our EA Feature Matrix