The power of Enterprise Architect in Eclipse MDG Integration Ver. 4!
This release tightly integrates the new Enterprise Architect into the Eclipse environment and provides new support for round-trip code engineering of C++ and PHP - complementing existing support for Eclipse Java and Adobe Flex projects. Combined with improved performance for loading and navigating large scale models, this is a release not to be missed!
- Intuitive navigation and editing of the model is provided directly by the EA Project Explorer
- MDG Integration allows you to reverse engineer and generate code from UML elements
- Reporting and documentation with high-quality rich text and web-based document generation
- Support for MDA transformations
- Baseline Management and Engineering in XML technology
- Tight integration of Enterprise Architect into the Eclipse 3.3 IDE
- New C++ and PHP project support for round?trip code engineering
- Support for editing Enterprise Architect models in Progress OpenEdge® Architect
- Improved performance for large scale models, with Enterprise Architect Lazy Load
This Plugin is with Enterprise Architect Version 7.5 a part of following Products:
Ultimate, Systems Engineering und Business & Software Engineering.
Which product fullfills your needs, take a look onto our EA Feature Matrix
Before downloading the MDG Integration for Eclipse please ensure that the following software is installed on the system:
- Enterprise Architect Version 7.5 - (or greater)
- Professional or higher Editions
- Eclipse 3.1 (32-bit) or later
- JDK 1.5 (32-bit) or later
You can find further information here: MDGEclipse UserGuide
Download the Trial Edition to experience the fully functional 30 day trial version of the MDG Integration or purchase the full version of the MDG Integration for Eclipse.