In contrast to UML, the Systems Modeling Language (SysML) is intended to describe mechatronic systems consisting of hardware, software and mechanics. This course is therefore recommended for system engineers who develop mechatronic systems and for all persons involved in these projects.
In this course you will learn to create SysML models with Enterprise Architect and apply them in practice. Other useful Enterprise Architect features complete the training.
A basic understanding of CASE tools and how they work as well as knowledge of object-oriented thinking (programming) are helpful.
6 self-study hours via learning platform
3 web-based learning units 5 net hours plus break
23rd – 25th of January, 2024 (Presentation language: English)
27th – 29th of February, 2024 (Presentation language: German)
16th – 18th of April, 2024 (Presentation language: English)
14th – 16th of May, 2024 (Presentation language: German)
11th – 13th of June, 2024 (Presentation language: English)
- Fundamentals of modeling with modeling tools
- Difference Model & DiagrIntroduction to SysML, overview of all SysML diagrams.
- Creating SysML requirements diagrams.
- Create Use Case diagrams to work out the system context.
- Create activity diagrams to describe system processes.
- Create state machines to describe system behavior.
- Create Block Definition diagrams to describe the structure of systems.
- Create Internal Block diagrams to describe the internal structure of blocks.
- Create sequence diagrams to describe interactions between system blocks.
- Create package diagrams to describe packaging and dependencies of elements.
- Create Parametric Diagrams to define constraint blocks to define constraints for blocks.
- Enterprise Architect specific topics
- Basics for the automatic creation of project documentation (HTML, RTF)
- Basics of teamwork in EA
- Basics of model search and tracing in EA
Sign up for our Public eTraining today. Please select the desired venue when registering. You will receive a confirmation of registration immediately.
As soon as the minimum number of participants has been reached, the order and date will be confirmed.
Public eTraining at Euro 1290,- (excl. VAT) per person.
The price includes the seminar, 60 days access to the learning platform and a certificate of attendance.
Technical and organisational requirements for eTraining
Learn more about here