We are happy to support the next EA User group Event.
This is a call for speaker for the next EA User Group Meeting held by www.eausergroup.com/steering-group-members
We are interested in just about everything you do with Enterprise Architect, from the organisation of your model to enhancements you have made using MDG or the automation API, or even just a project with which you are especially happy with. That said, we are not just after the sunshine stories and would be interested in hearing about any experiences learned the hard way.
Some example topics are:
• Enterprise Architecture (TOGAF, DoDAF/UPDM)
• Business Architecture, Capability Mapping, Process Modelling
• Systems Engineering
• Business Analysis, Requirements Management
• Modelling Languages (UML, SysML, BPMN, ArchiMate)
• SOA, DDS, GIS, NIEM
• Data modelling
• Code generation/IDE integration
• Project management
• EA-based reporting
• EA scripting and automation
• Tool adoption/deployment
• MDG Technologies/UML profiles
• Model collaboration and management
• Test management
Please use this form.
Closing date for Speaker submissions for the
Enterprise Architect Brussels Conference 2017 is
September 15, 2017