Sparx Systems provides compelling support for the Zachman Framework
The Zachman Framework is known for a solid history of helping enterprises collate, organize and structure their intellectual capital.
Sparx Systems? new MDG Technology underpins the organisational viewpoints and structures of the Zachman Framework with great depth, breadth and modeling integrity. Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect models are based on the UML 2.1 standard, with extensions for requirements modeling, testing, project management, mind mapping, and much more.
MDG Technology for Zachman Framework:
- Provides a powerful planning device for the enterprise
- Provides an integrated, scalable approach to documenting enterprise-wide information architectures.
- Helps align Business with IT by providing end-to-end traceability from strategic business goals to implemented solutions
- Simplifies enterprise documentation with visual models that are built on open standards and readily understood by non-IT people
- Hierarchical model structures that support each cell within the framework
- A visual, clickable interface for the Zachman Framework
- UML profiles for Business Scorecards, Mind Mapping and Business Process modeling
- Useful model starters to help you become productive quickly
- Framework-specific model validation to help ensure consistency and correctness
- Detailed example model
- Cluster Report and Process Map generation to facilitate strategic project planning
You can find more information here: Zachmann UserGuide
This Plugin is in the product bundle Ultimate or Business & Software Engineering Edition included. Which product fullfills your needs, take a look onto our EA Feature Matrix
Download the Trial Edition to experience the fully functional 30 day trial version of the MDG Integration or purchase the full version.
Before downloading the MDG Technology for Zachman Framework please ensure that the following software is installed on the system:
- Enterprise Architect Version 7.1 (Build 827 or later)
- Professional, Corporate and Extended Suite editions