Enterprise Architect and MDG Technology for SysML
Sparx Systems' Enterprise Architect supports the Systems Modeling Language v1.3
With advanced modeling capabilities, low cost and a wealth of innovative features, Enterprise Architect combined with MDG Technology for SysML is the premier team-based modeling environment for the systems engineer.
Enterprise Architect, together with MDG for SysML, delivers a powerful, low-cost modeling solution for Systems Engineering.
Together, this integrated modeling environment allows you to:
- Specify system requirements with powerful requirements modeling support.
- Design deeply-nested structures of systems and sub-systems using blocks and block diagrams.
- Analyse system-to-system behavior using Interaction Diagrams, Activity Diagrams and Statecharts.
- Define system dynamics and enforce correctness with parametric and constraint blocks.
Specify, design and analyse complex system models using SysML with Enterprise Architect
- Model with all 9 SysML 1.3 diagrams. *
- Conduct MDA (Model Driven Architecture) Style Transformations.
- Visualise and trace requirements to model elements throughout the entire development lifecycle.
- Built-in Discussion Forum: Create posts, access discussions and manage threads for team communication.
- Custom Search Facility: Perform complex searches, view SysML Allocations and generate reports from the results.
- Support for XMI 2.0, XMI 2.1 and UML 2.x
*SysML 1.1 support requires Enterprise Architect 7.5, or later.
*SysML 1.2 support requires Enterprise Architect 9.0, or later.
*SysML 1.3 support requires Enterprise Architect 10, or later.
MDG Technology for SysML
Before downloading MDG Technology for SysML, please ensure that the following software is installed on the system:
- Enterprise Architect Version 6.5 Build 796 (Build 796 or later)
- Professional and higher Editions only.
This Plugin is with Enterprise Architect Version 7.5 a part of following Products:
Ultimate & Business & Software Engineering Edition.
Which product fullfills your needs, take a look onto our EA Feature Matrix
Download the Trial Edition to experience the fully functional 30-day trial version of MDG Technology, or purchase the full version of MDG Technology for SysML.
What is SysML?
More and more system engineers use UML (Unified Modeling Language) or SysML (Systems Modeling Language) for the specification and structuring of their systems.
SysML (Systems Modeling Language) is a general-purpose modeling language for systems engineering applications that is defined as a dialect (Profile) of UML 2. It supports the specification, analysis, design, verification and validation of a broad range of systems and systems-of-systems. These systems may include hardware, software, information, processes, personnel, and facilities.
UML / SysML is ideal for capturing the requirements, the description and specification of system characteristics and system architecture. The main tools include use case diagrams, Sequence diagrams, Activity Diagrams, State Structure charts and diagrams.