MDG Link for Eclipse
Light and agile bridge linking Enterprise Architect and Eclipse
The Model Driven Generation (MDG) Link for Eclipse provides an integrated solution for users of the Professional and Corporate versions of Enterprise Architect and Eclipse. With a host of new features the MDG Link for Eclipse enhances user productivity.
Simple, Efficient Navigation between EA and Eclipse
With the MDG Link for Eclipse, navigating between EA and Eclipse is enhanced. Simple key combinations take the user directly from the EA model to the specific location in the code in Eclipse.
- Tight integration between Enterprise Architect and Eclipse
- Forward and Reverse Code Engineering - Support for Java
- Simple and efficient navigation between code and model.
- Support for different development configurations
- Build and run projects from within Enterprise Architect
- Intuitive and easy to use
Download the Trial Edition to experience the fully functional 30 day trial version of the MDG Link for Visual Eclipse or purchase the full version.
This Plugin is with Enterprise Architect Version 12 a part of all Editions, except of EA Desktop Edtiton.
Which product fullfills your needs, take a look onto our EA Feature Matrix
Before downloading the MDG Link for Eclipse please ensure that the following software is installed on the system:
- Eclipse 3.0
- Enterprise Architect Version 7.1 Build 827 (or higher) Professional and Corporate Editions only.