MDG Link for DOORS® 2.1
Simple, easy-to-use link between Enterprise Architect and Telelogic's DOORS®
The Model Driven Generation (MDG) Link for DOORS® provides a lightweight bridge for Sparx Systems' Enterprise Architect and Telelogic?s DOORS®. MDG Link for DOORS® users can now combine requirements created in DOORS® with the power of UML2.x. The requirements import feature allows EA projects to develop and grow in line with the requirement specifications defined in DOORS®.
- Direct import of DOORS® modules into EA
- User definable mapping of DOORS® Attributes to EA fields and tagged values
- DOORS® tree reflected in the EA hierarchy
- Synchronization of imported DOORS® modules
- Filtered import using DOORS® View Filtering
- Added support for importing rich formatted object text from DOORS
- Improved compatibility for ?Locate in DOORS? function with DOORS 7.0
- Improved import of multi-line object text into Tagged Values
- Improved import when switching from a filtered view to standard view
Doors User Guide
Download the Trial Edition to experience the fully functional 30 day trial version of the MDG Link for DOORS® or purchase the full version of the MDG Link for DOORS®.
Before downloading the MDG Link for DOORS® please ensure that the following software is installed on the system:
- DOORS® Version 7.0 or DOORS® Version 8.0
- Enterprise Architect Version 7.1 Build 827 or later Professional and Corporate Editions only.